HCL Trade apprentice recruitment 2022|10th pass jobs | Apply Now
HCL Trade apprentice recruitment 2022, Hindustan copper limited has invited for the post of 290 trade apprentices | Apply now
HCL Trade apprentice recruitment 2022
HCL Trade apprentice recruitment 2022, Hindustan copper limited has issued notification for the post of apprenticeship.
Online applications are invited for the engagement of trade apprentices in khetri copper complex HCL under apprentices’ act 1961.
Candidates are advised to go through the notification and apply for the desired trade which they want to apply for.
HCL Trade apprentice recruitment 2022 Details
|Notification||HCL – Hindustan copper limited|
|Application start date||1 July,2022|
|Application end date||15 July, 2022|
HCL Trade apprentice recruitment 2022 Vacancy
|TRADE||No of Vacancies||Age|
|Mate (Mines)||60||18 – 30 yrs|
|Blaster (Mines)||100||18 – 30 yrs|
|Diesel Mechanic||10||18 – 30 yrs|
|Fitter||30||18 – 30 yrs|
|Turner||5||18 – 30 yrs|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||25||18 – 30 yrs|
|Electrician||40||18 – 30 yrs|
|Electronics Mechanic||6||18 – 30 yrs|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||2||18 – 30 yrs|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||3||18 – 30 yrs|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||2||18 – 30 yrs|
|Surveyor||5||18 – 30 yrs|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||2||18 – 30 yrs|
HCL Trade apprentice recruitment eligibility criteria 2022
1. The candidate must possess requisite qualification as listed in the above table as on cut-off date.
2. The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade for applying against Sl No. 3 to 13 and the same must be recognized by NCVT/SCVT. In case of Sl N. 1 & 2, the candidate must be 10th pass.
3. The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2019 will have to produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
4. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage.
5. The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on cut-off date. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th.
A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board.
In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board.
Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC while deciding merit.
If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
Engagement of selected trade apprentices is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Company i.e. HCL.
HCL Trade apprentice recruitment 2022
How to Apply – Step by Step
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
2. Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals.
STEP 1 Apprenticeship Registration
Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org).
This is compulsory.
The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2 (Online submission of application at Hindustan Copper Limited website), otherwise, application will not be considered.
Registration on the above portal is mandatory for all the candidates, whether they are applying on 10th basis or ITI basis.
STEP 2 On-line submission of Application
The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com).
No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID.
The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for.
They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria.
Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention to the ‘One Applicant – One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases only the first submitted application shall be considered.
Instruction to Follow
Candidates are required to submit the application for HCL trade apprentice recruitment before the due date.
Read the Instruction “How to fill the Online Application Form” on its official website under the career’s section.
The candidates are requested to print the computer generated online application & acknowledge slip after submission of application.
Keep your active e-mail Ids and mobile number till the successful completion of the form submission process.