BHEL Recruitment 2022, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has invited the application for 575 apprentices posts | Apply Now
BHEL Recruitment 2022
BHEL Recruitment 2022 has invited applications for the post of graduate, technician, and trade apprentice.
Bharat heavy electricals limited is an engineering and manufacturing company and falls under the ministry of heavy industries.
Candidates who have passed their graduation in engineering, B.Com, B.A, B.Sc, and pharmacy are eligible for graduate apprentices.
For technician apprentices, you must have a high school or diploma degree with a minimum of 70% and 60% for SC/ST.
Trade apprentices, you must be high school or ITI pass from an NCVTSCVT recognized institute.
In addition, candidates who have completed their ITI 2019, 2020, and 2021 will be eligible for trade apprentices’ posts.
BHEL Recruitment 2022- Notification
|BHEL- Bharat heavy electricals limited
|Graduate, technician, and trade apprentices
|Application start date
|Application last date
BHEL Recruitment 2022- Vacancies
|No of Posts
BHEL Recruitment 2022- Eligibility criteria
Candidates applying for the BHEL Recruitment 2022 will be eligible that happens to follow the notification details.
You will be called for an assessment test based on the marks obtained in your academic examination.
Selection will be based on the marks secured in the assessment test.
Candidates that have already applied for apprentices in previous work shall not be eligible to apply for the posts.
BHEL Recruitment 2022- Educational qualification
BHEL recruitment education qualifications are Graduation-B.A, B.SC, B.Com, High school/Diploma, and ITI pass.
Eligible candidates that fulfill the requirements can apply for graduate, technician, and trade apprentices.
BHEL Recruitment 2022- Age
The age as per the notification that candidates should be a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 27 years of age.
BHEL Recruitment 2022- fee
BHEL Recruitment 2022- Stipend
Candidates for each post have separate monthly allowances but the pay, in general, is between Rs 7000/- to Rs 9000/-.
BHEL Recruitment 2022- Selection process
- Candidates appearing for graduate apprentices must register themselves on the official site of the MHRD NATS portal
- The next step is to apply on BHEL Trichy portal.
- You must have the following documents Aadhar, 10th certificate, Passbook, Photo, and a screenshot of MHRD.
- Active email and phone number are required to be always updated with the notification.
- If you are applying for trade apprentices you must register yourself on the apprenticeship portal of the government of India.
Other related Jobs
BHEL Recruitment 2022- How to apply
The candidates after completing the necessary procedure you have to move to the next step.
- First, visit the Trichy BHEL portal.
- Go to the apprenticeship portal Trichy.
- Click on the register tab listed on the menu.
- Fill out the registration form and click on register.
- Get the OTP- One-time password in your email or mobile.
- Now register using the OTP by creating a new password.
- Next, log in to the portal with your newly generated password.
- Complete your application form.
- Upload all your documents required to complete the registration and submit.
|Notification Graduation Apprentices
|Opening of applications
|Closing of applications