IBPS Clerk XII recruitment 2022|Notification -6000+ posts| Apply now
IBPS Clerk XII recruitment 2022
IBPS Clerk recruitment: Institute of banking personnel has issued a notification for the IBPS clerk exam 2022.
Applicant looking forward to join bank must appear in the online preliminary and mains exam scheduled on Sep/Oct 2022.
The exams will be conducted for the recruitment of clerk’s posts in the participating banks (CPR CLERKS-XII)
List of participating banks are as follows:
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
Candidates are requested to apply online on its official website (www.ibps.in) before the last date i.e. July 21, 2022.
Selected applicant for the post of clerk shall be posted in 11 government banks, which have 6035 vacancies available.
Age limit for candidates applying for the recruitment of clerk XII shall be under minimum 20 to maximum 28 years.
A graduation degree minimum is required in any discipline from any recognized university by the govt of India.
|Notification issued by||Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS)|
|Date issued||29 June 2022|
|Application start date||01 July 2022|
|Last date||21 July 2022|
|Pre exam date||Sep 2022|
|Mains Exam||Oct 2022|
IBPS clerk recruitment exam date 2022
The IBPS has issued an exam date for the post of clerical cadre for the following financial year 2022-23.
Notification of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel selection) vacancy was posted on its official website.
IBPS clerk recruitment Eligibility criteria 2022
The requirement for the desired candidate to consider as an employee of the mentioned banks is as follows.
- The entire candidate appearing for the CRP-Clerks XII must fulfill all the required eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have the valid mark-sheet/degree certificate signifying he/she is a graduate from gov recognized institute.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- A person who wants to avail benefit of reservation will have to submit a disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority as per Government of India guidelines. Such certificate will be subject to verification/ re-verification as may be decided by the competent authority.
How to apply – Step by Step IBPS clerk recruitment 2022
- Candidates can apply online only from 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send intimation regarding call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
Application process IBPS clerk recruitment 2022
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XII)” to open the On-Line Application Form
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
General instruction – IBPS clerk recruitment 2022
- Candidates will have to invariably produce the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of online examinations (Preliminary & Main).
- During online preliminary examination the call letter and copy of Photo ID proof will not be collected at the examination venue. These will be duly authenticated by the examination venue staff functionaries and handed over back to the candidates.
- Candidates who do not bring the authenticated/ stamped call letter of online preliminary examination and authenticated/ stamped photocopy of ID proof at the time of main examination will not be allowed to appear for the main examination.
- Candidates need to bring one additional photograph (same as pasted on call letter) along with the call letter and other requisite documents as per information provided in the information handout and call letter.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
IBPS Clerk recruitment application fees
|Category||Application fee||Intimation charges||Total|
|SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM||Rs 175||Rs 175|
|GEN/OBC/Others||Rs 850||Rs 850|
IBPS clerk recruitment age limit 2022
Aspirants should have a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years of age as of 1st July 2022 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 2002 (both dates inclusive).
IBPS Clerk XII recruitment vacancy details
|State & UT||Number of posts|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||04|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI DAMAN & DIU||1|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||35|
IBPS Clerk educational qualification 2022
Candidates applying for IBPS clerk XII must have minimum graduation degree from any recognized university.
Each candidate must have the original certificate Mark-sheet/ Degree certificate testifying he/she is a graduate.
In addition, one should also be proficient in computer skills and must have a degree/diploma or certificates.
IBPS clerk XII Selection process
- IBPS Clerk preliminary exams 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2022
IBPS Clerk XII Exam pattern 2022
IBPS Clerk XII Admit Card 2022
You can follow the official website of IBPS to check your allotment of admit cards for both prelims and mains exam.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk XII exams 2022?
You are required to go to the IBPS website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks”
Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XII)” to open the On-Line Application Form
Tap on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Now you can finally pay the application fees, validate your information and submit your application.