The 2coms BPO jobs in pune is looking for customer support chat process non-voice apply now
2coms BPO jobs in pune
2coms BPO Jobs in Pune is hiring for customer support chat process non-voice eligible candidates can apply.
Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree graduation from recognized university are invited to apply.
This is a work from office requirements of 5 days working clearing doubts about handling and clarification of billing.
You have to provide perfect solutions to each query on chat and give a relevant answer to clients.
2coms BPO jobs in Pune
2coms BPO jobs in Pune –Eligibility criteria
BPO Customer Support – Chat Process – Non Voice (pune)
Hiring for the International Chat Process experience candidate in leading MNC @Pune
2coms BPO jobs in Pune –Role
Customer Support Associate Chat
- As a Customer Care Professional, you will be responsible for evaluating and analysing account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of the Brand by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
- Build meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer.
- Handling international chats from customers requiring assistance on billing doubts and clarification.
- Provide a tailored resolution on all chats applicable based on client needs.
- Ensure highest level of customer service and satisfaction delivered on all Chats (within / outside the support boundary).
- The Customer Support Associate needs to use defined escalation path at appropriate times for timely customer issue resolution.
- The associate needs to follow the support security policies & high quality requirements while handling customer queries.
- Capable to find its own solutions in a Knowledge base adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to schedules (break and attendance).
- Goal Oriented.
- Guide customers on communication devices technical issues based on provided guidelines.
2coms BPO jobs in Pune –Location
Chat Solving Customer Quires
Shift: Rotational Shift (24*7)
Week Off: 5 days working (2 days rotational week off)
2coms BPO jobs in Pune –Requirements
Qualification: Any Under Graduate / Graduate / Post Graduate For Minimum 6 months International chat experience
Candidate should be Undergrad or Grad with minimum of 6 months International chat experience
Should have handled Live chat
Comfortable to work in 18/7 Shifts
Work from office From day one
Location – Pune, Hinjewadi
2coms BPO jobs in Pune –Benefits
Salary – 6 months exp – 3.5 LPA / up to 1 year – 3.8 LPA / up to 18 months exp – 4.2 LPA / 24 months and above 4.8 LPA
PF, ESI, Medical Claims.
Role: Non Tech Support – Non Voice
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre
Department: Customer Success, Service & Operations
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Non Voice
2coms BPO jobs in Pune –Education
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Any Doctorate
Key Skills: Chat Support
2coms BPO jobs in Pune –About
2COMS Group was established in 1993 and has been serving as a Complete Human Supply Chain Management Group for over 27 Years now. Currently there are 25+ Operation centers of
2COMS Group pan India with 550+ Employees and 3500 + Associate. As an equal opportunity organization about 60% of the employee workforce consists of women employees. 2COMS Group also has 6 National Awards and 60+ corporate awards/Recognitions under the kitty.
2COMS Group broadly functions on the following verticals:
Recruitment and Apprenticeship
Social Entrepreneurship and CSR
How to apply for 2coms BPO Jobs in Pune?
Visit the official website of the 2coms and check its career section to apply for the role prescribed.
|2coms consulting Pvt Ltd company
|2coms jobs in Pune
|Career 2coms jobs
|Off campus drive 2023
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.