Volvo recruitment 2022 the company is looking for graduate engineers for various positions across India| Apply Now
Volvo recruitment 2022
Volvo recruitment 2022, it is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of trucks, buses and several others items.
Currently the company has invited application for B.Tech Graduates in several disciplines across parts of India.
You as a fresher/graduate have the opportunity to work in Information technology, finance, legal and security.
|Application start date|
|Application last date|
Volvo recruitment 2022, Vacancies
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Function development Engineer||1|
|Senior system simulation & Analysis||1|
|Functional Safety engineer||1|
Volvo recruitment 2022,
- Priority setting
- Experience in cross-functional management
- Strong demonstrated self- managed to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to perform as an Individual Contributor
- Ability to technically guide and support team members within area of responsibility
- Good Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Organized approach for driving activities and tasks associated
- Flexible to work in Maintenance/Support as well as Development Projects
- Flexible to work in shifts (European time), on-call as per business needs
- Flexible to travel as per business needs (post pandemic situation)
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.
Volvo recruitment 2022- How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Volvo
- Scroll to the career’s section
- Select the job among the list
- Click on the Apply now button and fill in the details.
- Email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application.
- Hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.