The Tide is hiring for customer Support plus associate in India (Hyderabad) eligible candidates can apply now 2023
Tide is hiring for customer support
Tide is hiring for customer Support associate: Candidates looking for Jobs in Hyderabad are allowed to apply.
The openings for customer support Plus associate at tide an emerging Fintech company that requires at individuals in India.
Tide is hiring for customer Support associate
Tide is hiring for customer Support associate
Customer Support Plus Associate
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money.
We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK.
Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market.
Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special.
We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members.
You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment.
Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
Tide is hiring for customer Support associate –Job description
As a Plus/Pro Accounts Support Specialist at Tide and part of the Plus/Pro Accounts team, you will be dedicated to providing first-class service to our paid accounts members.
You will manage, maintain & nurture relationships. The goal: to generate revenue for Tide and add value for our SMEs.
We want to become the most loved go-to business banking app for SMEs. You will be required to work on shifts and weekends on a rotational basis.
Tide is hiring for customer Support associate –Support Associate
With the role being in direct contact with our members, you will:
- Identify pain points and address their needs & requirements within the scope of what Tide can deliver or fast track admin/requests for members where possible
- Become a brand advocate for Tide by working closely with the other Plus/Pro team members in optimising & developing the proposition of the plan
- Aim at building and maintaining relationships with our Plus/Pro members by giving them first-rate service
- Be data-driven to monitor existing usage and identify new opportunities based on customer feedback, segmentation, personas, and user research as well as on the pulse for what’s happening in the industry
Tide is hiring for customer Support associate –Eligibility
- You are comfortable on the phone talking to customers and experience liaising with and responding to member queries (however difficult). Customer-focused mindset is a must!
- You are data literate
- You have very good verbal and written English (with EF Set 50 minimum; any certificate for C1 level and above is a plus)
- You have experience with MS Office (mostly Excel)
- You are upbeat and energetic and possess solid problem-solving skills
- You have robust communication with the customer and back to the business
- You can demonstrate the ability to self-drive and multitask, your role may vary day to day as well as strong team collaboration skills working across member services and within memberships teams
Tide is hiring for customer Support associate –Experience
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or a fast-growing tech company
- Experience using Looker and/or Zendesk
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience with membership programmes
- Background working in a customer services support function
- Analytics knowledge to understand member plan usage and optimization
Tide is hiring for customer Support associate –Benefits
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements.
With our Working out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country.
Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
Self & Family Health Insurance
Term & Life Insurance
Mental well-being through Plumm
Learning & Development Budget
WFH Setup allowance
25 Annual leaves
Family & Friendly Leaves
Tide is hiring for customer Support associate –Work
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team.
Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year.
We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard.
We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
How to apply for tide is hiring for customer Support associate?
Visit the official website of the Tide and check its career section and apply online.
|Tide is hiring for customer Support||Link|
|Tide is hiring for customer Support associate apply online||Link|
|Off campus drive 2023||Link|
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.