10 Talent anywhere jobs in Pune and Bangalore in different categories Hiring now
Talent anywhere jobs
Talent anywhere is looking for various positions in India, cities like Bangalore and Pune.
To look for open positions candidates are requested to visit the official website of talent anywhere @talentanywhere.
Candidates can apply for jobs like Backend developer, DevOps Specialist, Full stack developer and .Net developer.
You can also send your resume that signifies your talent, work experience, skills and qualifications to be notified.
The company always looks for talented people to be a part of this growing team and get offers whenever your skill matches.
Talent anywhere Jobs – Notification
|Hiring Authority||Talent Anywhere|
|Post||Backend developer, DevOps Specialist, Full stack developer and .Net developer.|
|Application Start date||Ongoing|
|Application Last date|
Talent anywhere Jobs –Vacancies
Each job has specific requirements applicants are requested to review the job description before applying.
|Post||No of Posts|
|Associate dot net developer|
|Full Stack Developer|
|Microsoft Technical Consultant|
Talent anywhere Jobs –Eligibility Criteria
As a backend developer, you will focus on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance of the central database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
Also, integrate the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the applications.
Talent anywhere Jobs –Skills
- Must-Know Node.JS, Postgresql.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes with AWS.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language NodeJs, Typescript.
- Proficient with GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Git, Apollo, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- Basic understanding of cron jobs, automation tools, cloud storage (AWS S3), Hasura
Associate dot net developer
- Successful completion of a Graduate training scheme – minimum 12 months experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Working knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of the Microsoft .Net programming language
- Familiarity with relational databases
- SQL and SQL Server knowledge
- Understanding of unit testing, verification of code, source control and documentation
- Strong analytical skills, adept in analysing data and system requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Developing, modifying and maintaining existing applications
- Used structure analysis and design for formulating plans and outlining steps for developing programs
- Provided estimates and delivery timescales for changes
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues
Talent anywhere Jobs –Qualifications
Candidates applying for associate dot net developer should have Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
Talent anywhere Jobs –Fees
There are no application fees for applying for the post available in talent anywhere
Talent anywhere Jobs –How to apply
- Visit the official website of talent anywhere
- Click on the career tab situated at the top right.
- Look in the Job list that you would like to apply for.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Fill the application and apply
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.