The TELUS International work from home jobs is inviting for Internet safety evaluator role to hindi speaking candidate apply now
TELUS International work from home
Hey, are you looking for TELUS international work from home jobs?
If yes, this safety evaluator jobs will allow you to work in your local language (Hindi) providing the relevance of the search engine results.
This TELUS international part time jobs is intended to review and evaluate online video search engine results.
Candidates proficient in the local language (Hindi) are allowed to apply for the TELUS international work from home jobs.
TELUS international rater job is currently looking for a creative and talented people that can be a part in improving search results.
Results that can help offer a safe and sound platform online for the audience from a sensitive and adult content.
Contents that are absurd, offensive material that and to make the internet a safer place to browse on.
TELUS international work from home
|Post||Internet Safety Evaluator – India (Hindi Language)|
|Application start date||Ongoing|
|Application last date||ASAP|
TELUS international work from home–Vacancy
|Post||No of vacancy|
|Internet Safety Evaluator – India (Hindi Language)||Several|
TELUS international work from home–Eligibility
Internet Safety Evaluator – India (Hindi Language)
Description and Requirements
What does the role involve?
You will be reviewing and evaluating online video search results to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on video content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
A very important aspect of this role will involve reviewing and evaluating the video content of potential upsetting or offensive material to make internet browsing safer and more secure for all users. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing unsuitable material.
TELUS international work from home– Role
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in improving online search results and who are comfortable with viewing and working on sensitive and adult content. Suitable candidates must own & use a Smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
TELUS international work from home
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. You will be expected to work a minimum of 2 hours and up to 5 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific Smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
Additional Job Description
- What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must have full professional proficiency in written and verbal English & Hindi
- You must be living in India for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in India
- Experience in use of web browsers and Smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- You must have an understanding of various social media environments and dynamics, including memes, virility, and other trends
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
TELUS international rater pay
The TELUS International search engine evaluator salary is Rs. 600,555 per year. The search engine evaluator salary at TELUS International ranges from Rs. 1, 20,000 – Rs 9, 45,000 per year.
How to apply for TELUS International work from home?
- Candidates can visit the official website of TELUS International.
- Click on the career section on the homepage.
- Select the country ‘India’ from the dropdown menu.
- You can see the opening “Internet Safety Evaluator – India (Hindi Language)” click open.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Fill in the necessary details in the application form.
- Finally submit your application form.
|TELUS International jobs work from home|
|TELUS International jobs work from home apply online||Link|
|TELUS international login|
FAQ: Frequently asked questions
Q. What is the salary of TELUS International work from home?
Ans – The average annual salary in Xavient Digital powered by TELUS International work from home is INR 10.1 Lakhs.
Q. Does TELUS allow work from home?
Ans –Yes, TELUS International allows you to work from home and have plenty of openings for search engine evaluators.
Q. What is the salary of search engine Evaluator?
Ans – The average salary for a search engine evaluator in India is approx 2.7 lakhs per year that is roughly Rs. 22.5k per month.
Q. How much does TELUS International pay search engine evaluators?
Ans – The estimated total pay for a Search Engine Evaluator at TELUS International is $25 per hour.
Q. What is TELUS search engine evaluator?
Ans – The task involves analyzing and offering quality feedback on online advertisement that appears in search results and evaluate their relevance in accordance.
Q. How do I become a search engine evaluator?
Ans – Candidates have to pass the qualification test. The test typically requires a search engine evaluator to pass a multi-part qualification exam before work.
The exams test your search capabilities, search engine optimization (SEO), computer skills, critical thinking and data analysis skills.
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.