Velocity global jobs near me for expense specialist apply now 2023
The Velocity global jobs near me is hiring for global expense specialist and other roles apply now
Velocity global jobs near me
Looking for Velocity global jobs near me!!
Velocity global jobs near me is hiring for global expense specialist that allow you to work from home 2023.
Eligible candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university to be able to apply for the role.
Candidates looking for IT jobs in India, technical jobs and customer service jobs are allowed to apply for this role.
I will share the details in this article to give you the cognizant of the requirement so the company Velocity.
Velocity global jobs near me
|Post||Global expenses specialist|
|Application start date|
|Application last date|
Velocity global jobs near me
Velocity global jobs near me –Eligibility criteria
Global Expense Specialist
We are looking for a Global Expense Specialist to join our growing Global payroll team.
This position is remote-based. This full-time position will be responsible for supporting all our global client service team by assisting with expenses administration and best practices.
This individual will report to our Global Expense Manager.
Velocity global jobs near me –Responsibilities
- Audit, review and process expenses, ensuring validity, accuracy, and completeness of receipts documentation
- Maintain compliance with both internal policies and local expense legislation requirements and communicate changes accordingly
- Follow up and communicate with supported employees and internal parties regarding non-compliant expenses, missing receipts, and outstanding expenses
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all data reporting and expense submissions
- Promptly respond to calls and email requests, related to expenses and expense policy inquiries
- Perform system maintenance, audit and accurate data entry in Expensify and similar expense platforms utilized by Velocity Global and clients
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting reports
- Maintain expense documentation in accordance with local retention requirements
- Manage expense document requests for various audits
- Research and respond to internal and external expense questions
- Work closely with payroll teams to drive efficiency and process improvement
- Responsible for timely review, approval and reimbursement of expense reports submitted by our supported employees
- Responsible of elaborating the expense policies based on local legislation and taxation for the countries we provide support in the region
- Establish and maintain competency in the area of international employment, payroll and PEO (Professional Employment Organization)
Velocity global jobs near me –Qualification
- 2+ years of experience in payroll and/or expense management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- English fluency required
- Experience in online expense management platform, Expensify preferred
- Great understanding of regional expense legislation and tax treatment on a global scale
- Knowledge in Corporate Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and follow through
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, show adaptability and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills and initiative through individual research and drive
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion, sound judgment, and diplomacy
- Must be process oriented and organized
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
Velocity global jobs near me –Values
Velocity: Exceeding expectations of our customers, colleagues, and ourselves by delivering swift and effective results.
Integrity: Doing right by our customers, colleagues, and ourselves through honest and ethical actions.
Be Bold: Daring to take risks, learn, and grow to benefit our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
Empowerment: Owning our decisions and being accountable for the impact we have on our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
Service: Supporting our customers, colleagues, and ourselves with respect and empathy.
As a work-anywhere company, Velocity Global fosters a values-driven culture.
We value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition.
Velocity global jobs near me –About us
Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Our Global Work Platform™ enables the world’s leading companies to identify, hire, and pay the best talent in over 185+ countries and all 50 United States.
More than 1,000 brands rely on our Global Work Platform™ to build highly collaborative global teams with ease. At Velocity Global, we make working from anywhere, anytime, possible.
How to apply for Velocity global jobs near me?
- Visit the official website of the Velocity global
- Click on the career section.
- Read the description carefully.
- Fill in the necessary details to complete application.
- Finally, submit your application.
|Velocity remote jobs||Link|
|Velocity global jobs near me apply online||Link|
|Careers velocity global||Link|
|Off campus drive 2023||Link|
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.