Tata consultancy services (TCS) recruitment for batch 2020,2021 & 2022 Year of passing for freshers. Graduation | Apply now
TCS recruitment 2022
TCS recruitment 2022, TCS is a multinational IT company that provides innovative services & consulting solutions.
The company’s headquarter is in Mumbai, financial capital of India is proudly owned by the Tata group multinational company.
Tata consulting services has opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from any recognized university.
In the following courses B.com, B.A, BAF,BBI, BBA,BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA,BCS, B.Pharm & M.Pharm.
Candidates appeared in 2020, 2021 & 2022 year of passing (YOP) shall be eligible for TCS BPS hiring- recruitment.
CBO, BFIS and Life sciences are among the fastest growing sector that will help boost your career in the corporate world.
Cognitive business operations (CBO) provide a competitive edge that enabling customers to achieve their business objective.
It is reimagining business operations, leveraging digital including cognitive, automation, IoT, cloud and adopting agile practices.
Banking & financial services and Insurance sector (BFIS) is one of the major player in the industry.
That offer best in class industry opportunities to boost young career.
Life science is another booming domain with fast growing opportunities that offers exciting careers.
To be eligible for the hiring process you must have at least 3 months experience and age between 18-28 yrs.
Complete your hiring process of the TCS (Next Step portal) by giving all the required details.
|Notification issued by||Tata Consulting Services (TCS)|
|Post name||Business service provider|
|Application start date|
|Qualification||B.com, B.A, BAF,BBI, BBA,BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA,BCS, B.Pharm & M.Pharm|
TCS recruitment application process 2022
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
For step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal, Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test
TCS recruitment eligibility 2022
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
TCS recruitment test 2022
|Section name||No. of questions||Duration (in minutes)|
TCS recruitment Role of candidates TCS BPS Hiring 2022
Candidates selected for TCS BPS will be working in several industries that include:
- Banking & Insurance
- Travel & tourism
- Life sciences & health care
- Media & information sciences