HCL tech recruitment 2022, applications are invited for freshers B.E/B.Tech | Hiring now
HCL recruitment 2022
HCL recruitment 2022, if you are looking for jobs in B.Tech, associate engineer or lead engineer this is for you.
The company HCL is hiring freshers as compliance engineer and in several other disciplines as a full time worker.
It is a global technology company that helps empower enterprises boosts their business for digital age.
The innovative approach with years of hard-work has created top class technology products and services.
That focusing on customer relationship has a strong culture of invention, risk taking with unmatched management principles.
Shiv Nadar, is the founder of HCL technologies that had a dream of creating a potent IT industry in India.
Established in 1976, as one of India’s IT garage Start-ups, has three different sector tech, health & talent management solutions.
In addition, comprises of three companies HCL Info systems, HCL Technologies and HCL Healthcare.
|Engineering, Analyst, associate engineer & lead engineer.
|Year of passing (YOP)
|2020,2021 & 2022
HCL recruitment 2022-Skills
Vulnerability & Compliance Remediation
HCL tech recruitment process 2022
- Application- Our user-friendly career section enables you to apply for the desired job.
Submit your resume with a complete list of credentials and provide detailed information about your experience for the position applied
- Short listing – A recruiter/technical panel will screen your application and if your credentials match with our requirement, we will contact you for further details
- Technical Interview -The technical interview is a golden opportunity for you to exhibit your technical skills. The questions would range across disciplines and may include puzzle, problems and other out-of-the-box questions.
- HR Interview – Here is our chance to get to know each other better. We try to understand your career goals, skills, strengths, passion etc. You can quiz the recruiter anything you would like to know about the position or HCL as an organization
- Offer roll-out -Finally, if you are successful, an offer is rolled out along with compensation structure and other rules related to employment at HCL
HCL recruitment 2022 –
To contribute primarily to basic operational execution of cyber security program functions which aims at testing the operational effectiveness and readiness of the first line of defense and analyse the design and operating effectiveness of controls for various InfoSec programs like SSAE16, ISMS through internal audits
- Serving as a subject matter expert within your function and prepare metrics reports, perform scribe responsibilities, schedule static and dynamic vulnerability scans and respond to basic procedural incidents and applicable technical advisories and threat Intel notifications.
- To assist in program development and facilitate function maturity and coordinate the work with Global Information Technology, Risk and Compliance and other internal stakeholders
- To conduct internal (facility levelorproject level) audits (SOC1, SOC2, ISMS) as per audit calendar and collect required audit evidences and assist in audit closures.
- To execute daily operations of cyber security program functions and analyse operational sustenance and effectiveness of cyber security functions
- To project internal audits for Information Security Management System and prepare audit reports based on findings.
Interview tips – HCL recruitment 2022
Know about the company
- If the company has been in the news recently, find out why
- Thoroughly browse through the company’s website
- Read up on the company’s history to know about its inception and foray into the market
First impression is the last impression
- Bring multiple copies of your resume because you never know when you may need them
- Arrive at least fifteen minutes before your interview
- Dress appropriately for the company you’re applying to
- Ask about the most important responsibilities of your position
- Ask about the opportunities of advancement
- Inquiry about the company’s vision for the future
NOTE-Fake job Invitation
Several companies run a fake job invitation scam that is intended to drain your time and money using your personal information.
HCL in any sense NEVER ask for any fee in exchange for offer letters or interview calls, such as
We do not ask for any confidential or personal information such as bank account number, personal details etc.
All offer related communications are sent from an official HCL email ID or from our Preferred Recruitment Partners ONLY and all the offers are posted on the candidate access portals.
They can be accessed only through a unique ID and password provided to the candidate.