Bank of Baroda recruitment 2022
Bank of Baroda has issued a notification for the available positions of specialist officers. I will be sharing its detail on the mentioned positions available at Bank of Baroda.
All the candidates are requested to apply online through its official portal (Website) and submit it before due date.
This may require you to download the notification published on its official website and go through each and every section.
Posts available for the following positions are relationship manager, credit analyst and corporate instant credit.
|Notification||Bank of Baroda|
|Location Bank of Baroda||All India|
|Salary||Rs 49910/m – Rs 84890/m|
|Notification release date||21.06.2022|
|Application start date||22.06.2022|
|Last date to apply||12.07.2022|
|BOB official website|
BOB Recruitment vacancies
|Vacancy name||No of vacancies||Age limit||Place of posting|
|Relationship Manager||75||35 – 42|
|Corporate & Inst. Credit||100||28 – 35|
|Credit Analyst||100||28 – 35|
|Corporate & Inst. Credit||50||25 – 30|
How to apply – Step by Step
All candidates are allowed to have a valid email and a contact no, till the application process is due.
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
The selection process may comprise online test (for positions in MMG/S-II & MMG/S-III only), psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion and/or Interview of candidates, qualifying in the online test.
|Section||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||25||25||150 Minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||150 Minutes|
|4||Professional Knowledge||75||150||150 Minutes|
Group discussion/ personal interview/ Psychometric test / other tests
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion. Wherever online test is conducted, candidates shall be called for GD and/or PI on the basis of their performance in the online test.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test /section and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD &/or PI depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order