SBI recruitment 2022| SCO Specialist cadre officer | SBI jobs Apply now
SBI recruitment 2022
The state bank of India has notified on the available positions of Specialist cadre officer advertisement no CRPD/SCO/2022-23/11.
All the candidates interested in the position of SCO are requested to fill the application online for the prescribed positions.
So, you may have to first download the notification officially published on its website and go through each and every field.
The following post are available for defense banking, advisor central police force, research analyst and internal ombudsman.
|Notification||State bank of India|
|Location SBI Bank||All India|
|Salary||Rs 20L to 39L PA|
|Notification release date||23 June 2022|
|Application start date||23 June 2022|
|Last date to apply||11 July 2022|
|SBI official website||Sbi.co.in|
SBI SCO Recruitment vacancies
|Vacancy name||No of vacancies||Age limit||Place of posting|
|Defense Banking Advisor-Navy||65||New Delhi|
|Advisor-Central Armed Police Forces||62||New Delhi|
|Circle Advisor Central Armed Police Forces||62||Bhopal|
|Circle Defense Banking Adviso||60||Kolkata Pune Lucknow|
|Research Analyst Equity||36||Mumbai|
|Research Analyst Private Equity M||36||Mumbai|
|Category||Application fees||Intimation charges||Total|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs 750||Rs 750|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||NIL||NIL|
How to apply – Step by Step
All the candidates should have a valid email ID to apply and its results will be announced on the same email.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
- Shortlisting: The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted (subject to availability) and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.