Best Accenture off campus drive 2023 for security associate apply now
The Accenture off campus drive 2023 for freshers for security associate apply now
Accenture off campus drive 2023
Accenture off campus drive 2023: The Accenture is hiring for security associate freshers and experienced 2023.
Candidates looking for jobs in Hyderabad are invited to apply for the position of security associate before the link expires.
In addition, Accenture has also openings for the position of security associate in Bangalore and Pune 2023.
Eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the jobs from the link provided in the post for all three cities.
Applicant must have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken to avail the job of security associate.
Accenture off campus drive 2023
|Application start date||24/03/2023|
|Application last date||Soon|
Accenture off campus drive 2023
Capgemini Kolkata jobs for freshers
Accenture off campus drive 2023 –Eligibility criteria
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions– powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New.
Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture off campus drive 2023 –Description
Title ATCI-LSS Job Description – Information Security – Levels 10, 11, 12 & 13
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Career Level: Level 10, 11, 12 & 13
Required relevant skill Experience:
For CL 12 – 0 to 2 years
For CL 11 – 2 to 4 years
For CL 10 – 4 to 6 years
Location: Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi\NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
Entity: ATCI – Local Security Support
Skill Keywords: CISA, Security+, Risk Management, Cyber security, Governance Risks & Compliance, ISMS, SSAE18 SOC1& SOC2, ISO27001, Internal Audit, Information Security Audit
Information security for the Advanced Technology Centers India (ATCi)
Accenture off campus drive 2023 –Responsibilities
1. Project information security (IS) assessments are our bread and butter. As an IS professional, your first step into the big bad world of risk assessments will involve conducting IS assessments for projects across India centers. You will check if the project meets the Accenture standard and client’s security requirements.
The risks that you identify are super important to keep Accenture and our client’s data safe, it will ensure that Accenture is compliant with what was agreed in the client contracts.
2. We are super proud of the fact that Accenture is the biggest company of its size that is globally ISO27001 certified (the Academy awards equivalent for IS standards) and our team is responsible for maintaining this hallowed certificate. 3rd party auditors descend on us every year to make sure that we are still worthy of the certificate, so we’ve got to be on our toes always and keep everything shipshape. As part of this you will be carrying out a bunch of activities such as
a. Making sure (via assessments) that the nice folks at support functions such as Workplace, HR, IT, Finance, Legal, Procurement etc. are compliant with ISO27001 security requirements.
b. Risk assessments to report any risks that can mess up Accenture business goals and then monitoring these risks to make sure that they’re fixed.
c. Think out-of-the-box box and innovate to get all of our Accenture folk in India as IS literate as possible. In the past we’ve done super fun stuff such as plays, live sessions, infosec gyan during new joiner orientation sessions, etc – the sky is the limit!
3. We also need to stay compliant to certain other regulatory requirements and those have their scheduled assessments and activities too.
4. Remember point 1? Where we spoke about checking if the project teams are doing the right stuff? Well, quite often our clients decide to pay a visit to audit if everything is in order here or decide if they want to give us more business. This is the high adrenalin stuff where our team represents Accenture information security and supports the project folks face the client auditors.
Accenture off campus drive 2023 –Qualification
Must Have Skills: Risk Management, Governance Risks & Compliance
1. You need to have a genuine interest in the information security domain and have the spunk and drive to make a positive difference in the organization – on ground.
2. We work as a team and therefore you need to be collaborative well and a good team player. No room here for a lone wolf. Keep in mind that our role involves interfacing with multiple business stakeholders therefore you need to be able to speak to new people all the time.
3. Goes without saying that good communication skills both written and spoken are quintessential for doing well at this job.
4. Information security is one of the fastest changing domains, so you should have the ability to learn, adapt and evolve quickly to stay relevant in this field and the learning never really ends.
5. We expect you to have at least a working hands-on knowledge of MS office suite tools like Word/Excel/PowerPoint – rest of the tools you learn on the job. If you have a background in project management or technical IT skills such as networking, telecom, security tools, etc. you will be at an advantage.
6. Though currently we are working remotely, flexibility to travel both within your designated city as well as inter-city is important for you to be able to conduct assessments and other IS activities on the ground.
7. Last but not least, a curious bent of mind and hunger/passion to learn is a great attribute we need from our IS soldiers. As they say, half knowledge is always dangerous, so we always welcome folks who don’t stop learning.
8. Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures
9. Attention to detail and time prioritization
Accenture off campus drive 2023 –Skills
1. Professional information security certification/s
ISO27001, Security+, CISA etc. and knowledge of SSAE18
2. Experience in auditing ISO27001 and the SSAE18 SOC1& SOC2 controls
3. Be up to date on the latest security trends
Accenture off campus drive 2023 –Commitment
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
O You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
Accenture off campus drive 2023 –How to apply?
- Visit the official website of Accenture.
- Click on the career section.
- Read the description carefully.
- Fill in the necessary details to complete application.
- Finally, submit your application.
|Accenture off campus drive 2023||Link|
|Hyderabad Accenture off campus drive 2023||Link|
|Accenture off campus drive 2023|
|Pune Accenture off campus drive 2023||Link|
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs. Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.