The SBI Recruitment 2023 has invited for the applications of 10 SCO posts |Apply now
SBI Recruitment 2023
SBI Recruitment 2023 एसबीआई भर्ती 2023 The State bank of India is one of the largest public sector banks of India.
Those who are looking for a career in the banking industry (SBI) State bank of India are most welcome.
The recent notification of the advertisement no CRPD/SCO/2022-23/30 has invited for recruitment of specialist cadre.
Candidates will have to complete their registration process of SBI till the next month of February 9th 2023.
Interested candidates can visit the official of SBI –SBI.co.in and apply for the respective post suitable.
There is a total number of 10 vacancies SBI has rolled out candidates can being their registration process 20th Jan 2023.
SBI Recruitment 2023 –Notification
|Post||SCO Specialist cadre officer|
|Application start date||20.01.2023|
|Application last date||09.02.2023|
SBI Recruitment 2023 –Vacancies
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
The vacancies for 10 SCO is out on the official website candidates can check the SBI Recruitment 2023 notification PDF.
Interested candidates can check their eligibility for the SBI Recruitment 2023 and apply online for the posts.
|Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Vice President (Transformation)||01|
|Manager Quality & Training||01|
|Command Centre Manager||03|
SBI Recruitment 2023 –Eligibility
So, here are the requirements aka eligibility for candidates interested for the SBI Recruitment 2023 apply online.
You can check the SBI Recruitment 2023 qualification for each vertical and begin the process of registration.
SBI Recruitment 2023 –Qualification
Graduate in B.C.A./B. Sc. (Computer Science)/B. Tech. (Computer Science / Information Technology) from Government recognized University or Institution
|Vice President (Transformation)||Graduate in B.C.A./B. Sc. (Computer Science)/B. Tech. (Computer Science / Information Technology) from Government recognized University or Institution|
|Program Manager||Graduate in B.C.A./B. Sc. (Computer Science)/B. Tech. (Computer Science / Information Technology) from Government recognized University or Institution|
|Manager Quality & Training||Regular) Graduation degree is mandatory from a recognized universit|
|Command Centre Manager||(Regular) Graduation degree is mandatory from a recognized university|
SBI Recruitment 2023 –Fees
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs 0/-|
SBI Recruitment 2023 –Age
|Vice President (Transformation)||50|
|Manager Quality & Training||40|
|Command Centre Manager||40|
SBI Recruitment 2023 –Selection process
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short-listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- CTC Negotiation
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in interview only. In case, more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
SBI Recruitment 2023 –How to apply
- Candidates should visit the official website of the sbi.co.in
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the career section.
- A new page will open where you have to search the link at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the SBI Recruitment 2023 notification and subsequent apply online button.
- Log into the SBI portal to begin the registration process.
- Upload the necessary documents e.g. photo, thumb impression, papers etc.
- Pay the necessary application fees and click on the submit button.
- Lastly, take a print out of the SBI Recruitment application form for future reference.
|SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Link|
|SBI Recruitment 2023 apply online||Link|
|www sbi co in careers : apply online||Link|
|SBI Official website||Link|
SBI Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. What are the online registration dates for SBI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The online registration dates for SBI Recruitment 2023 are 20th January to 09th February 2023.
Q2. How can I apply for SBI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. You can apply for SBI Recruitment 2023 from the direct link given above in the article.
Q3. How many vacancies are released for SBI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 10 vacancies are released for SBI Recruitment 2023.
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.