Razorpay software private limited is hiring for Junior Associate – Business Development and Junior Associate Content Writing apply online
Razorpay software private limited
Razorpay software private limited was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2014.
Razorpay is building a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for businesses in India with the mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
What started as a B2B payments company is processing billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India.
We are a full-stack financial services organization, committed to helping Indian businesses with comprehensive and innovative payment and business banking solutions built over robust technology to address the entire length and breadth of the payment and banking journey for any business.
Over the past year, we’ve disbursed loans worth millions of dollars in loans to thousands of businesses.
In parallel, Razorpay is reimagining how businesses manage money by simplifying business banking (via Razorpay X) and enabling capital availability for businesses (via Razorpay Capital).
Razorpay software private limited –Description
Junior Associate – Business Development
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a primary POC for existing Razorpay clients live on Capital products such as loans, cash advance, Early settlements etc.
- Responsible to cross-sell capital products, migrate customers from one product/partner to another
- Should clearly communicate all features to the client and understand his requirements over the phone/email and propose a suitable solution using Razorpay capital products and services.
- Support sales in building, maintaining and forecasting a healthy pipeline.
- Own and assist the smooth experience of clients with capital products (handle customer queries and negotiations)Should have the ability to negotiate with the clients on all lending parameters like PF, ROI, Tenure etc.
- Use sales tools effectively and drive maximum efficiency. Work with other cross-functional teams as and when required. Achieve sales targets consistently. Understand and work towards teams/organizations objectives
Razorpay software private limited –Skills
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Basic knowledge of the lending ecosystem, terms and lending products like loans and overdraft.
- years of sales experience. Experience in the payment industry would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, oral & written.
- Proven experience in customer facing roles.
- Self motivated and result oriented personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Should know how to use basic sales tools.
Razorpay believes in and follows an equal employment opportunity policy that doesn’t discriminate on gender, religion, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, age, etc.
We welcome interests and applications from all groups and communities across the globe.
Razorpay software private limited –Content writing
Junior Associate Content Writing
We are looking for a content champion who can own content-led storytelling for our stakeholders and become the torchbearer for content excellence for Razorpay products.
You will work closely with the product team at Razorpay to help create India’s most followed, read, and wanted content for Razorpay’s newest products.
Razorpay software private limited –Roles
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the PMM and PM team to build content strategies.
- Building and executing a content calendar that predictably drives waves of visitors and potential consumers
- Working with stakeholders to cut through the jargon to build consumer-friendly narratives
- Analyse trends and identify topics for content creation
- Leverage customer insights to drive content stories
- Adapt the style, tone, and voice to different mediums and scenarios
- Identify and tackle white spaces in our existing content work
- Write, review, and take blogs, stories, case studies, whitepapers, social media content, webpage copywriting live
- Collaborate with the central marketing team on ideation and execution.
- Develop content for social media working closely with the social media team
- Conceptualise scripts for product videos and testimonial videos
- Collaborate with various members of the product design, creative design and marketing teams to ensure consistency of copy and tonality of voice across products & campaigns
- Editing and proof-reading content for offline and online collaterals and platforms
Razorpay software private limited –Qualification
- A strategist who can build our content arsenal to win over consumers and merchants
- A master storyteller who can make people swoon with words, leaving them spellbound
- A people’s champion who has a keen eye on trends, and knows how to win with them
- A dream seller who can build a content team that’s driven and passionate. But more so, a team that’s brilliant enough to dazzle the competition.
- A data whiz who knows how to measure content effectiveness
Razorpay software private limited –Skills
Good to have:
- 2-3 years of content marketing experience
- Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data
- Basic knowledge of SEO and content management systems
- Experience in writing short format copy and managing copy for social media
- B2B/SAAS content/marketing experience would be a big plus
- Impeccable written and spoken communication skills
- Very strong proofreading skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Broad understanding of analytics to measure content success
- Strong bias-for-action and ownership mindset
|Razor Pay Company
|Apply online for jobs for freshers
|Off campus drive 2023
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.