ESIC Recruitment 2023 is hiring for senior resident apply online
ESIC Recruitment 2023
ESIC Recruitment 2023 The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has invited application for the Senior Resident (Clinical).
Eligible candidates can visit the official website of the ESIC and check its Notification PDF
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation which is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948).
It works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
That invites applications for immediate engagement of Senior Resident (Clinical) in ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College, Joka, Kolkata – 700104.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Post||Senior Resident (Clinical)|
|Application start date||Ongoing|
|Application last date||02.09.2023|
ESIC Recruitment 2023 apply online
The candidates are requested to visit the official website of the ESIC and go through its detailed notification PDF.
Interested candidates should send filled in Application form (Annexure-I) enclosing necessary self-attested copies of certificates as mentioned below, through email to deanpgi[email protected] or physically to the Office of the Dean, ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College, Joka,Kolkata-700104
ESIC Recruitment 2023 –Vacancy
According to the official notification of ESIC Recruitment 2023, there is only 01 opening to be filled for the post of Senior Resident (Clinical).
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Senior Resident (Clinical)||01|
ESIC Recruitment 2023 –Eligibility
According to the new released notification ESIC Recruitment 2023 candidates must have to fulfill the eligibility to appoint as senior resident.
The recruitment for the ESIC is for Senior Resident (Clinical) at ) in ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College, Joka, Kolkata – 700104.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 –Age
|Name of the post||Age limit(not exceeding)|
|Senior Resident (Clinical)||45|
|Name of the post||Education qualification|
|Senior Resident (Clinical)||Medical PG Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in concerned specialty from MCI/NMC recognized Medical Institution/Hospital. Candidates must be registered under MCI/NMC/State Medical· Council. Candidates on bond are not eligible.· Candidates need to provide Bond clearance certificate from· Appointing Authority who have completed compulsory post PG Bond Service.|
ESIC Recruitment 2023 –Salary
|Name of the post||Pay and allowances|
|Senior Resident (Clinical)||Rs.1,33,640/- (Consolidated remuneration)|
ESIC Recruitment 2023 –Conditions
- The period of contract for the post of Senior Resident under Residency Scheme will be initially for a period of one year extendable upto total period of three year based upon satisfactory work performance.
- Other terms and conditions will be applicable as issued by ESIC Hqrs. from time to time.
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for joining and other purpose.
- Candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka and its copy will be with candidate. The candidate will bear cost of the stamp paper.
- On engagement Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 payble at Kolkata at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 –Selection Process
- The selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in interview before the Selection Board.
- Result will be published on web-site: www.esic.gov.in
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023?
The candidate should check his/her eligibility against the advertised criteria for the post before applying. Interested candidates should send filled in Application form (Annexure-I) enclosing necessary self-attested copies of certificates as mentioned below, through email to deanpgi[email protected] or physically to the Office of the Dean, ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College, Joka,Kolkata-700104 by 03:00 PM on 09.2023 for document verification to become eligible for appearing in the Interview.
|ESIC Recruitment 2023||Link|
|ESIC apply online||Link|
|ESIC Recruitment official website||Link|
|Off campus drive 2023||Link|
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.