NxtWave Jobs work from home for freshers BDA 2023 apply online
NxtWave jobs from home for freshers BDA 2023 an Ed-Tech Start-Up is looking forward to recruit business development associate |Apply now
NxtWave Jobs work from home
NxtWave Jobs work from home has opening for business development associate who can speak in native Hindi.
It is a work from home jobs with flexibility and later you may have to switch to the office whenever the situation demands.
This role requires you to have a graduation degree B. Com/B. Sc from a recognized institute to be able to apply.
Eligible candidates are required to apply after going through the description at its official website @nxtwave.
NxtWave Jobs work from home –Notification
|Post||Business Development Associate|
|Application Start date|
|Application last date|
NxtWave Jobs work from home –Vacancies
|Post||No of Vacancies|
|Business Development associate||Several|
NxtWave jobs work from home
NxtWave Jobs work from home –Eligibility
You’re ideal for this role, if
- You’re interested in guiding students with their career decisions
- You’ve the empathy to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
- You’ve proven experience of direct interactions with customers (an added advantage)
- You’re looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You’re looking for a Business Development role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a mentor & guide and being a source of career advice for potential learners.
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned leads. Phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
What are we looking for?
- An individual with excellent Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Marathi/Malayalam/Bengali/Gujarathi/Odia communication skills interpersonal abilities and presentation skills.
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Reliable and trustworthy individuals who can easily build rapport with the prospects. People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave’s offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- Native speaker of Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Marathi/Malayalam/Bengali/Gujarathi/Odia
- Proficiency in English will be an advantage
Work Location & Working Days:
- Work from Home currently and should be flexible to come to the office whenever required
- 6 – Day Week
NxtWave Jobs work from home –Fees
The hiring authority NxtWave has no application fees to recruit for the post of Business development associate.
NxtWave Jobs work from home –Selection
First, your application will reach HR, so, HR will go through your resume and shortlist the best among the lot.
The Interview probably technical based on the case study that you may have to provide answers to.
The second interview will be technical with one of the CEO of the company with a case study.
Third interview culture fit round with the CEO.
Fourth is the HR round of behavioral questions and salary negotiations.
NxtWave Jobs work from home –About Us
NxtWave is one of India’s fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
In February 2023, NxtWave raised ₹275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm.
The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India’s unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India.
The startup has received accolades as ‘The Greatest Brand in Education’ in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills.
Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India.
In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1250+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on tech level (as on July 22)
370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
69 Cr+ Code Runs
4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
How to apply for NxtWave jobs work from home?
- Visit the official website of the NxtWave?
- Click on the careers section.
- Read the description carefully.
- Fill in the necessary details to complete application.
- Finally, Submit your application.
|NxtWave Jobs work from home||Link|
|NxtWave jobs work from home 2023||Link|
|NxtWave BDA jobs work from home 2023||Link|
|Off campus drive 2023||Link|
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.What is the salary for BDA in NxtWave?
Ans –Business development salary of NxtWave ranges from Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 4.8 Lakhs.
Q2.Is NxtWave a good company to work for?
Ans -NxtWave has a good rating that is 4.7 out of 5.00 based on the 91 reviews by its employees. Yes, it has a good culture to work in.
Q3.What is the role of BDA in NxtWave?
Ans -The responsibilities of a BDA is act as a mentor guiding and provide career opportunities for potential learners.
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.