Digital marketing jobs for freshers near me Digital executive, SEO executive, social media marketing etc |Hiring now
Digital marketing jobs
Are you a fresher and looking for digital marketing jobs, this is for you?
It’s daunting when you look for jobs in companies that go for experience but don’t let that stop you from pursuing a career in digital marketing.
Digital marketing is one such field that has seen massive growth in the recent few years and it is here to stay.
It allows you to work remotely and introduced its benefits to small business owners and corporations.
Flagrantly affecting our business and hampering our day-to-day activity yes you are right COVID 19 is the monster.
COVID-19 literally brought our activity to a complete halt but that didn’t stop digital activity to grow.
There is much potential in digital marketing jobs and I will show you some of the companies hiring freshers.
Here are the top digital marketing fields that are for freshers and pay well.
- Social media marketing
- Digital marketing executive
- Search engine optimization executive
- Search engine marketing executive
- Email marketing executive
- Web development executive
Digital marketing jobs for fresher hiring now
Prima Felicitas was founded in 2013 is a blockchain development company that delivers comprehensive solutions to businesses.
If you are creative and diligently execute your work then you can apply for the digital marketing specialist post.
Digital marketing specialist
You as a digital marketing specialist will work on several digital marketing efforts across different channels.
A Strategic content planner and its execution, as well as social media marketing skills at the same time, learn generating content.
Digital marketing Jobs –Eligibility
- Excellent English Must!
- Preferably a B.E./B.Tech. or a background in Computer Science.
- Must have Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Must be an expert in SEO, SEM (PPC, AdWords), SMM, SMO.
- Hands-on experience on SEO tools such as SEOmoz, Google AdWords, Word Tracker & many others to support analysis, etc.
- Must be aware of all the latest techniques in the world of Digital Marketing.
- Strong understanding of optimizing Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Strong understanding of SEO-optimized content.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Improve the website ranking by implementing SEO i.e. internal linking, On-page optimization, off-page optimization, Meta tags and description.
- Create a detailed on-page and off-page optimization strategy and constantly monitoring them.
- You will improve ranking by increasing its traffic, impression and clicks.
- Overall authority building through backlinks i.e. link building, PDF sharing, Press release, Podcast, guest posting and article submission.
- Work closely with the content team in the creation of SEO-Optimized artices.
- Use google analytics to measure its clicks and website visitors.
- You from time to time create leads from SEO, paid ads, social media and LinkedIn
- Develop, deliver, and monitor on PPC & SMM campaigns and continue to optimize to get the best results.
- Creating Advanced Remarketing Lists and creating remarketing campaigns based on the visitors spending time, Audience visited particular webpages, etc. through PPC & SMM.
- While working on generating leads through Search & Native ADs simultaneously work on decreasing the CPC and cost/conversion.
- You should have a Strong learning mindset with the ability to learn and update on the latest digital marketing techniques.
Digital marketing Jobs–Fantastech
Fantastech is a web development agency that offers completely coded websites from scratch and they are good at it.
As for now, fantastech is looking for talented workers with good knowledge in content writing, SEO,SEM, running campaigns and promoting websites.
- Devise and strategize new ideas for creative marketing that helps boost traffic by promoting websites.
- Plan content marketing strategies and regularly post them on social media with the best and impressive content.
- Strategically design campaigns on different platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook and LinkedIn etc.
- Use google analytics to track website traffic.
- Improve organic search traffic by performing on-site SEO and link building.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Create eye-catching content on different platforms i.e. videos, on forums, graphics and blogs also monitor and analyze its success.
Digital marketing Jobs –Eligibility
- Good understanding of social media strategies and content marketing.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Sound knowledge of on-site SEO and link building.
- Proficient with Social Media Optimization (SMO).
- Highly motivated to grow the traffic of the websites.
- Strong analytical skills.
Digital marketing-cosmocrat web solutions
Cosmocratweb solutions is a digital marketing and software solutions company
Digital marketing Jobs–Eligibility
SEO Executive Trainee
SEO Executive Fresher for Trainee and Interns
1. Developing SEO Strategy
2. Website Monitoring
3. On Page & Off Page SEO
4. Review SEO Issues
5. Digital Content Creation
Digital marketing:-Selection process
2. Face to Face
Digital marketing Jobs –Animaker
Animaker is a visuals marketing company specializing in video and animation content to help business in their content marketing efforts.
- Research and create a strong prospect base through lead-generating activities.
- Put efforts in brand building and demand generation by planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- You can use different marketing channels like search engine marketing, digital marketing, social media content marketing and others.
- Easily handle challenges long term or short term, its problems based on the demand to carry product priorities.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings
- Continuously reviewing the action items/targets and course-correcting whenever required
Digital marketing –Eligibility
- 2-6 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Should be a Result-driven digital marketer with expertise in boosting brand awareness, engagement, and conversion
- Having hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, and similar tools
- Should be savvy with Social Media Marketing activities
- Running SEO-driven Organic Campaigns is a must
- Link building and backlinking activities to be carried out
- Running Email campaigns will be an added advantage
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.