The Cisco off campus drive has invited applications for software engineers |Apply now
Cisco off campus drive 2022
Cisco off campus drive 2022 has invited applications for the role software engineers that have B. Tech/B.E/M. Tech and MCA graduates.
If you are Passionate about technology and possess “can do” attitude this role is for you for pass-outs in 2022 & 2021.
Interested candidates can visit the official website of Cisco careers and apply for the roles of software engineers.
Cisco off campus drive 2022 |Cisco Careers
|Application start Date|
|Application Last date|
Cisco off campus drive 202 –Vacancies
|Post||No of vacancies|
|Software Engineer–Network Security|
|Senior Software Engineer, Revenue Platform|
|Software Engineer Python Automation,|
|Software Engineer – Networking Protocols|
Cisco off campus drive –Eligibility criteria
Software Engineer–Cisco careers
What you’ll do
• Work as a senior software engineer for the team of motivated A-players to engage and evolve our on-premises and cloud offerings for the next-generation firewall
• Work closely with various stakeholders at different stages of a product – starting from idea conceptualization till delivering it to customers.
• Build in-depth understanding of the network security domain.
• Foster innovation – proactively identify and encourage new ideas.
• Collaborate closely with teams around the globe and execute/participate in cross-site projects as necessary.
• Mentor junior engineers.
Who You Are
• Passionate about technology and possess “can do” attitude
• Hold Bachelors or Masters Degree with 2 to 5 years of experience in software development
• Experienced in building network security solutions and large-scale software products/applications
• Understanding of application security, IPS/IDS and L4-L7 protocols – TCP/UDP, SSL/TLS, HTTP/FTP/Telnet/SMTP/DNS/QUIC
• Strong Programming skills in C/C++/Java/Python, and shell scripts
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge and/or experience of common machine learning frameworks (Sagemaker/scikit-learn/MLlib/Tensorflow)
• Knowledge and/or experience of applying machine learning to the cybersecurity domain
• Experience working with tcpdump/libpcap/wireshark
• Well versed with industry trends and technology landscape
• Understanding of modern agile practices
• Lean delivery philosophy, capable of driving innovation and experimentation in Engineering.
• Strong communication skills: verbal and written.
Cisco off campus drive 2022 –Fees
There is no requirement for candidate to pay any kind of fess to apply for the role of software engineers.
Cisco off campus drive 2022 –How to apply?
Candidates are allowed to visit the Cisco careers and click on the link for software engineers to apply for the job.
|Software Engineer–Network Security||Link|
|Senior Software Engineer, Revenue Platform||Link|
|Software Engineer Python Automation||Link|
|Software Engineer – Networking Protocols||Link|
|Cisco careers page||Link|
FAQ: Frequently asked questions
Q1.What is the eligibility criteria for Cisco?
Candidates who have degrees in B.E/B. Tech/B.A/B.Com are eligible to apply for positions in Cisco.
Q2.How can a Cisco fresher get a job?
Yes, Cisco allows freshers to join their team for different roles that you can find at its Cisco careers page.
Find the job openings that suits you can apply for that vertical followed by interview you may be hired.
Q3.How long is Cisco hiring process?
Well, it depend the hiring process of Cisco may continue for around 2-4 weeks or it may differ according to the job you have applied for.
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.