2 Teleperformance Gurgaon candidates can Walk in interview for jobs in IT Apply now
Teleperformance Gurgaon : Walk in Interview
Teleperformance Gurgaon is hiring in IT and Security at its Gurgaon branch candidates can Walk-in-Interview.
Eligible candidates are requested to visit its official website and apply for potential hiring.
Trainer – IT Service Desk
- Analyze all training requirements and document the same
- Design and Develop Training Offerings suitable for both Instructor-Led / Virtual delivery using tools like MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Teams Recording, etc.)
- Liaise with the Operations Management team to plan, schedule, and deliver training.
- Deliver and Evaluate all New Hire On-Boarding and Up-Skills Training requirements (both technical & soft skills)
- Develop and deliver Updated Training Modules and Process Updates
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations to provide data for review by program lead and management to determine the effectiveness of training sessions.
- Participate in the training audit program to ensure that the training offerings available are current, accurate, relevant, complete, and of the highest quality.
- Engage across various ITOps/Service Desk functions (e.g., Support Readiness, Release Management, Quality, ITOps/Service Desk Team, etc.)
- Design and Develop Assessments to Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of training and the knowledge of the learner.
- Participate in project meetings and contribute to delivering project deliverables related to training.
- Understand the customer needs (Customer Care) and strive to meet them to their satisfaction providing innovation that will drive a better customer experience.
- Plan Re-fresher training to improve frontline proficiency on technical skills and User Handling
- Work from Home during Business continuity scenarios
Teleperformance Gurgaon : Educational qualifications
Qualifications & Experience:
Qualification: Graduate in any stream preferably Engineering
Teleperformance Gurgaon : Experience
Experience: 2 years
- Certifications Preferred: Windows OS, ITIL V4
- Must be good in Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Superior Communication (Verbal/Written) Skills
- Ability to Interact Effectively
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible to work in different shifts
- Proficient with Hardware / Networking/ Operating System and other related technical issues.
- Proficient with all ITOps/ServiceDesk tools and processes
- Proficiency in English (Read/Write/Speak/Understand)
- Strong Technical Knowledge in terms of IT/Service Desk, Excellent Communication skills (Written/Verbal), Good Interpersonal skills, Creating self-help material such as knowledge base, training videos etc. Should be able to work in 24X7 environment
Teleperformance Gurgaon : Azure Linux
Azure Administrator – Linux
Teleperformance Gurgaon : Responsibilities
- Implement and manage virtual networking (includes configuring endpoints on subnets and implementing subnets)
- Secure access to virtual networks (includes creating security rules, implementing Azure Firewall and Bastion, etc.)
- Configure load balancing (includes troubleshooting load balancing, Application Gateway, Front Door, etc.)
- Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking (includes monitoring on-premises connectivity, troubleshooting external networking and virtual network connectivity, and using Azure Network Watcher)
- Integrate on-premises networks with Azure virtual networks (includes configuring Azure Virtual WAN, configuring VPN Gateway, etc.)
- Automating virtual machines deployment through ARM templates (includes tasks like deploying VM extensions and configuring a VHD template)
- Configuring virtual machines (includes tasks like managing VM sizes, redeploying VMs, and adding data disks)
- Creating and configuring containers (includes tasks such as upgrading AKS clusters, configuring scaling for AKS, etc.)
- Creating and configuring Azure app services (includes tasks such as configuring deployment and networking settings and creating and securing an App Service)
Teleperformance Gurgaon : Educational Qualifications
Qualifications & Experience:
Teleperformance Gurgaon : Experience
- Require experienced candidates with strong experience in Linux (Must have).
- Understanding of Azure Synapse, Azure Databases, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, and Azure Databricks.
- Should have hands-on knowledge of Azure Dev Boards, Azure Projects (Pipeline, repo, etc.)
- Well-versed with CI/CD pipeline deployment (Azure DevOps and Github)
- Previous working experience as a Azure Administrator with Linux for 3-4 years (s)
- IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Amazon AMI, etc.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL
- It is preferred to have knowledge of Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS (Domain Name System), HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol) (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol), LDAP, SMTP, and SNMP
- Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE, and LPIC) will be considered an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of AWS/Azure PaaS, IaaS
- Experience in authentication and authorization: SAML, OAuth, SSO
- Expertise in programming languages used in ARM, Terraform, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, Collaborative skills, and Excellent problem-solving skills
- Creating and managing data backups
- Skilled in Docker and Kubernetes
- Reducing vulnerabilities in Azure
- Azure Certification is preferred.
- Candidates must also be experienced in (PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal, Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates, and Azure Active Directory).
Teleperformance Gurgaon : How to apply
Candidates can visit the official website of Teleperformance and apply for the mentioned roles.
|Trainer – IT Service Desk||Link|
|Azure Administrator – Linux||Link|
|Off Campus Drive 2023||Link|
Disclaimer: Recruitment information provided in this post is for information purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantee. The hiring process is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company/organization.
We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information.
All the information is collected from authentic and reliable sources to keep our readers updated on the latest jobs.
Maximpact is a job’s website that helps job seekers to get the latest job/recruitment updates most accurately.