Accenture recruitment 2022| Accenture jobs for freshers graduates Apply Now
Accenture recruitment ACN| Applied intelligence –C4D1 –Analyst | Accenture recruitment 2022 | Accenture is a company that offer its services in the field of cloud, security & digital security. In addition the company is specialized in 40 other industries namely strategy & consulting, technology and operation services.
The job opening of CAN, center of data & insights with Accenture applied intelligence you will offer collated & market leads in the T&O department.
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Who are eligible||All India Male & Female|
|Apply Fee||NIL For ALL|
All the application is to be submitted online
|Vacancies Name||Applied intelligence –C4D1 –Analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|How to Apply||Online (Link given below)|
|Qualification||Undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Management, Economics.|
Note – Accenture never ask to pay any fee for Job. So don’t pay to anyone
How to Apply– Step by Step –
Role & Responsibility:-
- Candidate will work on new Product Development, delivering insights, and coordinate with various Industry/ Function Insights teams to understand the analytical use cases and defines data requirements to solve those use cases.
- This position requires ability to synthesize the data requirements, lead interactions with multiple senior level stakeholders across the Accenture organization.
- This position will leverage existing and develop new assets, and standardize the operating model to deliver the modules
Required skills: –
- Analytical skills
- Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology, emerging usage of alternative data,
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
- Ability to write ‘Mutually exclusive & collectively exhaustive’ text
- Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally
- Ability to coach and mentor